Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reasons

There is a reason for almost anything we do, and the first entry for this blog is to justify its existence. I've written other blogs before and for sometime, I have started writing facebook notes. The problem with those is that I can't never achieve anonymity. Writing on those is good when you want to share something about yourself, but when it comes to writing about your perceptions on your very own friends, you can't. Yet, I want to share my thoughts with the world (the stranger world) to make sure I am not crazy.

If for some reason, you identify yourself in this blog, I must be clear that I am not doing this to harm anyone, but I just want to achieve another level of honesty, and maybe someday I will be share this with my known ones. For now, this blog is for the unknown ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment